Software Developer at World Bay Technologies Limited
World Bay Technologies Limited combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, industry and business process expertise and a global collaborative workforce that embodies the ever changing technology landscape.
The Job : Software Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking to hire a skilled Software/Application Developer to help with the development of our current projects.
- Duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- To be successful in this role, candidate will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with team to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge (including .Net and Java).