Full-time Software Developer at Lohi Consulting
Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We work with management in decision-making to implement solutions revolving strategy, operations, quality, technology and people.
At Lohi Consulting, we have developed a clear strategy of providing the right solutions for our clients.
We have the resources, skills and capabilities to satisfy our clients.
We focus on world-class standards to enable our solutions compete effectively.
The Job : Software Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Software Developer: -Reporting to the Head, Technical Services, whilst working with a team of other developers on diverse projects, the Software Developer will be primarily responsible for:
- reviewing current application software;
- presenting ideas for system improvements;
- working closely with staff on systems improvement;
- producing detailed specifications and writing program codes;
- debugging existing source code;
- testing the product in a controlled, real situation before going live;
- maintaining systems/applications once they are up and running;
- collaborating with clients and other programmers to design and implement features;
- promptly producing well-organized, optimized, and documented source code;
- documentation of software tools and user manual for each project;
- working independently when required;
- continuously learning and improving IT skills; and
- carryi out any other task as assigned by the Head, Technical Services.
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electrical or Electronic Engineering with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Work experience in a highly professional, close-knit, team-focused environment
- Minimum of 4-6 years progressive work experience in a related field
- Proficiency with C#, C++, PHP, HTML, .NET, and Java programming language
- Familiarity with databases (Postresql, Mysql, MSsql), data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- Ability to work with debian operating system
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software installation
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Good Team spirit
- SDLC skills/SDLC agile
- Project management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to [email protected] using position applied for as subject of the email not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication