Full-time Software Tester / Quality Assurance Associate at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you.
The Job : Software Tester / Quality Assurance Associate
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting To: Product Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for creating and implementing detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools, Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results, Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1-3 years experience.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- IT Networking.
N100,000 per month plus other benefits.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resume/CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of their email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Register&upload resume via apply online