Full-time Specialist Product Advisor at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk, headquartered in Denmark is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Novo Nordisk employs approximately 40,700 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
The Job : Specialist Product Advisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Specialist Product Advisor (SPA) is responsible for Promoting and selling our products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
- He/She promotes and sells our products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
- You build effective relationships with assigned customers, provide customers with information on our products, devices and indications and ensure consistent follow up.
- You also participate in and contribute effectively to regional meetings, national conferences and other NN meetings.
- You hold a relevant B.Sc Degree (e.g. in Pharmacy, medical and health sciences).
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical field sales.
How To Apply