Full-time Specialist, Public Relations at 9mobile
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
The Job : Specialist, Public Relations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Assist in coordinating initiatives and events that providean avenue for projecting EMTS’s corporate image/brand values to the public.
- Assist in ensuring the timely implementation of approved publicrelations plans and programmes.
- Liaise with approved public relations agency and ensure compliance withagreed service levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media agencies and assist inensuring adequate media coverage for EMTS’s corporate events/sponsorshipactivities in liaison with the Events & Sponsorship function and otherrelevant departments.
- Develop preliminary drafts of public relations briefs and presentationtemplates.
- Provide adequate support to the Manager, Public Relations in thepreparation of draft articles, conference papers, speeches, press briefings andother related external communications.
- Monitor and analyse the extent of public understanding and acceptance ofEMTS’s products and services and suggest awareness initiatives to the Manager,Public Relations.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all external communications.
- Assist in gathering information on competitor activity in relation tomedia/public relations.
- Liaise with relevant unit/team/function in carrying out all relevantpublic relations activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for theattention of the Head, Environmental Compliance & Public Relations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, EnvironmentalCompliance & Public Relations.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Public Relations Management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
How To Apply