Full-time SPIE Oil & Gas Services: Electrical Supervisor Recruitment
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
The Job : Electrical Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Contract
Job function: Engineering, Management, Strategy/Planning
Industries: Oil & Energy, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and thorough knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Must have knowledge of HV & LV power distribution and controls network, HV & LV motor drives and alternators, Inverters, HV cells, variable speed units, light networks, switch gears and Generators
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Electrical Maintenance
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or higher qualification.
- SAP experience and know-how
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard.
How To Apply