Full-time SPIE Oil & Gas Services: MIE Maintenance Leader Recruitment
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
The Job : MIE Maintenance Leader
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reference number: 2019-11803
- As a member of MIIE Project, he/she is in charge of Maintenance activities for the MIIE project
- He/she ensures the Maintenance RE-Engineering progress, the internal reporting and customer reporting. He/she is in close cooperation with Spare Parts leader and Procurement Leader
Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
- Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
- Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
- Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
- Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
- Adopts an eco-approach at all times in the exercise of his/her duties.
- Alerts the line management when encountering any professional situation that does not comply with the principles and rules governing the carrying out of SPIE Group activities (Ethics Alert).
- He/she manages Maintenance Team.
- He/she is responsible for Maintenance issues.
- He/she performs the equipment Maintainability study ( engineering and vendor’s documentation study)
- He/she performs the global maintenance plan (including lubrication plan, running plan, on-condition plan, maintenance procedures and all documents/ sheets linked to the maintenance tasks).
- He/she ensures coherence with the maintenance strategy.
- He/she provides maintenance plan and running plan.
- He/she supervises the Reliability Centered Maintenance and the Optimization studies.
- He/she provides lubrication plan and sheets.
- He/she provides maintenance procedures (list of tasks, resources, durations, spares, tools, data to report) including major equipment overhauls.
- He/she provides on-condition monitoring plan and CBM on the relevant manual.
- He/she analyzes Maintenance Operational priced Spare Parts List with Procurement Leader and Spare Parts Leader.
- He/she is the main focal point for Maintenance discussions and decisions.
- He/she reports to Head of Project.
- Education: Engineer Level with 7 Year Minimum Experience
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office and SAP
- Languages: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken)
- Others: Ready or used to work abroad for spot mission or long assignment.
- Strong Experience required in Maintenance Engineering, Management and Planning
- Average Experience: SAP or CMMS knowledge, RCM and CBM.
- Previous experience in Maintenance activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Capacity to influence the organization / Leadership / Motivation / Negotiation and conflict management / Problem solving
- Minimum Level of Experience Required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How To Apply