Full-time Stakeholder Coordinator at APM Terminals
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 22,000 employees spread across more than 58countries and 5 continents united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community.
The Job : Stakeholder Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Building public relations with operations stakeholders and effectively manage initiatives to improve services of the terminal.
- Developing strategic communication policies, protocols and plans for APMTAL. Implementing and maintaining a comprehensive communications strategy;
- Regularly meeting with customs, immigrations, and other government agencies to address challenges in the terminal. Analyzing and evaluating issues, preparing briefing notes and advising senior management on actions;
- Defining the formal and informal stakeholder liaison channels, ensuring those participating is briefed on key messages, sensitivities, etc. Arranging stakeholder information for those involved in media relations and public speaking;
- Organizing any operations conferences or media event opportunities. Preparing media lines, Q&As, fact sheets, in support of publicity objectives;
- Managing community relations between APMTAL and client group. Organizing and chairing discussion groups, and attending local events. Ensuring project information is available locally for public access and via the website;
- Monitor and communicate inland service capabilities and capacity to develop network capable of absorbing excess volumes on demand;
- Develop relationship with trucking unions to assist in communicating upcoming projects and challenges being faced in the terminal;
- Track progress on initiatives to improve content and methods of communication to customers and stakeholders;
- Identify and resolve issues and communicate them to the appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner; Proactively manage changes in operational scope, identify potential challenges, and devise and implement contingency plans;
- Manages the internal communications process;
- Editing and writing of all organisational materials and content;
- Assist in public relation activities and external communications especially to the stakeholders;
- Responsible for managing internal communications channels, including writing/editing the staff e-newsletter;
- Responsible for the Town hall meeting content, presentations and follow ups;
- Monitors all APM Terminals branded communications in Prints, electronic and social media;
- Proactively seek opportunities to advise employees and management on communications issues;
- Advise and support developing internal communications programmes, ensuring consistency with the global internal communications strategy;
- Advise senior management on sensitive and complex internal communications challenges, including crisis communications issues;
- Represent internal communications on projects as required to ensure that project managers take note of internal communication needs;
- Develop internal communications plans for a range of projects, initiatives and campaigns, and implement them;
- Responsible for managing, executing of the Company’s CSR policy and reporting of the CSR activities to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field from an accredited university.
- Requires between 3-5 years of experience working with Stakeholders including Governmental bodies, Maritime bodies, Business partners, Investors, Boards.
- Must be capable of developing good working relationships and cooperation with diverse external stakeholders as well as APM Terminals staff.
- Must have knowledge of the political landscape and be able to develop the right networks.
- Must be self-driver, hands on and persistent.
- Must be a strong communicator, well-mannered and influential with diverse stakeholders.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully influence stakeholders through professionalism and with high business ethics.
This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at APM Terminals and contribute to the success of the organization
How To Apply