Full-time Stanbic IBTC Bank Cv Submission
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
The Job : Business Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 33579
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
- The Business Analyst works with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business objective driving various projects or changes, define the scope of the change, analyse and specify the detailed requirements related to the change and finally support the implementation of the project or change.
Ensure requirements Elicitation and documentation:
- Work with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulate and document business, stakeholder, solution and transition requirements.
- Provide support in documentation of all project artefacts.
Support the preparation of key presentations, strategy documentation and other such documents for IT in particular and Business Support as a whole:
- Assist the Business in the Creation of Business Cases and Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Rendition of reports and updating all documents regularly
- Creating Status Reports for Delivery to Business and IT Executives
Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes:
- Ensures compliance to all standards and controls defined by Group IT
- Zero audit exceptions
- Compliance to IT Project Governance, Process and Function
Support the delivery of technology projects on time, cost and scope:
- Support the preparation of key presentations, strategy documentation and other such documents for IT in particular and Business Support as a whole
- Facilitate vendor engagement for project delivery
- Actively manage the timely resolution of outstanding defects or issues impacting the business
Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader:
- Prioritization and efficient time management
- The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of IT project dynamics.
- Other KPIs identified by Head of Project Management Office.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Business analysis professional certifications and membership with International Institute of Business Analysis is strongly recommend:
- Entry level certification (ECBA) – Entry Certificate in Business Analysis: for entry level business analyst
- Second level certification (CCBA) – Certification of Capability in Business Analysis: for business analysts with 3 years and below work experience in the field of business analysis
- Third level certification (CBAP) – Certified Business Analysis Professional: for business analysts with above 3 years work experience in the field of business analysis.
- 3- 4 years relevant experience in IT Business Analysis
- BA experience working in a mixed technical and business environment. Experience with running requirements workshops and documenting the outputs.
- Experience documenting business processes and models. Knowledge of the Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience with the Waterfall and Agile project implementation approach.
- Experience working with productivity suits such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Project and Visio. Experience producing wire frames. Responsive prototypes is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Product documentation.
- Data interpretation and management.
- Data integrity and product design or development.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
How To Apply