Full-time Store Officer at The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The Job : Store Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting To: Store Supervisor
- Assist Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Physical check of any damaged material on receipt of material.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Inspect items to check and declare item as defective or serviceable.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical Competencies
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How To Apply