Full-time Stresert Services Limited: Business Strategy & Operations Executive Recruitment
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
The Job : Business Strategy & Operations Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As part of the consulting team, you’ll collaborate on challenging projects with team members to solve our clients’ biggest challenges and create positive, real and lasting value for their businesses.
- You will work in projects that vary in length, size and duration and draw on competencies that cut across finance, human resources, risk, and IT. From helping to devise the integration strategy for a Pharmaceutical merger to developing sustainable Farming practices in emerging countries etc.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop proposals, reports and deliverables
- Assist in administering complex projects and work streams
- New business development
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of clients’ businesses and prospects including: market and competitor analysis; demand and customer analysis
- Analyse clients’ business performance
- Taking a lead in building strong client relationships
- Conduct research, field surveys and data collection relating to business growth for the company, and client organizations
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Source for, and analyse profitable business ventures to the company
- Support other teams with delivering engagements/projects
- A good degree in Engineering, Sciences or Social Sciences
- At least 4 years working experience in a related field
- Previous experience in a Management Consulting is highly desired
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suite
- Ability to understand concepts across multiple disciplines
- Ability to come up with novel solutions beyond that which is rule-based
- Skills in determining the deeper meaning of information presented
- Ability to develop work processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently
- Skills in project management, financial analysis and competitive analysis will be an added advantage
Salary is negotiable
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘BSOE-19’ or ‘ as the subject of mail before 10th July 2019.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements listed on this advert will be contacted for interviews.