Full-time Stresert Services Limited: Secretariat Administrator Recruitment
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in Insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Secretariat Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
There is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, adaptable, and self-motivated person to join the team of a professional institute based in Lagos. The institute is a dynamic and highly respected professional body in Nigeria partnering international organizations such as the ILO and the EU.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative support systems, procedures, and activities that facilitate the effective running of the institute. He/she will also provide secretarial assistance to Executive members.
- Propose initiatives and programmes that the institute can use for workshops/seminars to generate funds
- Take/read minutes during meetings
- Come up with presentations from time to time on the state of affairs of the institute, and other information expected to be projected to members of the institute
- Submit weekly report to direct-line Manager
- Follow up with members on outstanding dues and pledges
- Act as in-between with vendors of the institute
- Carry out procurement for the institute
- Carry out administrative duties that include typing, filing, diary management, bookings, couriering, etc.
- Attend to correspondences and phone calls from members and other requests from the public
- Other general administrative duties
Relevant degree from a University/Polytechnic
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Good initiative and creativity skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Self-motivated with problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, spoken and especially written English
- Good interpersonal skills required (tact, honesty, integrity, confidentiality, patience, and ability to get on well with all levels of staff)
- Accuracy and attention to detail is also essential
How To Apply
To apply, send CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘HSA04’ as subject of the mail before 25th October 2019. Candidates who have similar responsibilities listed above in a secretariat will be contacted for interviews