Full-time Sujimoto Construction Limited: Sales Manager Recruitment
The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
The Job : Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Are you an experienced, top-notch Sales Manager with international exposure looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Do you possess ability to generate and track down leads? Are you a go-getter, who can work with less or without supervision, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We are a group of dynamic, focus-driven, young professionals committed to deploying progressive construction methods that ensure innovation and quality; our team includes indigenous and international professionals in real estate development and construction with relevant experience. If you have relevant experience in Luxury sales and have been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
We are looking for a competent, passionate, diligent, trustworthy and extremely creative Sales Manager to drive, inspire and manage our sales team. If you have a track record for property sales above N250 Million, or you are currently working with other globally-recognized Construction companies, then we hope to bring you onboard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Sales Manager would be responsible for implementation of the agreed sales strategy by the organization. It is responsible for business development and driving the volume objective of each territory.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving sales targets and goals set
- Conduct a Market intelligence gathering and reporting
- Develops sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines and give advice on new lines based on the market trends
- Manages sales, client relations and customer base expansion
- Compiles, analyses and reports sales figures to Management
- Identifies relevant need for product improvements by being up to date on industry trends, market demand, and competitors’ activities
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Sets personal and team’s KPI’s and progresses towards activity targets
- Collaborates with accounts management to handle customer accounts.
- Collects and relays customer feedback and champions quick solutions for complaints.
- Regular review of the existing services and make sure that the services are getting delivered on time.
- Performs sales & marketing activities aimed at establishing new clients & business opportunities.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third-party influencers
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in sales and marketing or related field
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Sincere passion for Luxury sales and proven loyalty
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement
- Interaction with C-levels players
- ·Strong sales skills, including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing
- Available to work nights or weekends when needed
- International exposure or working with other Top-notch Construction firms will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the subject of the mail the job title;CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER OR SALES MANAGER
Note: This role is open to all applicants (Nigerians and Non-Nigerians) however only qualified candidates will be contacted.