Full-time Sundry Foods Recruitment – Unit Accountant
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
The Job : Unit Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
- To represent the accounting and treasury functions at the unit level and safeguarding the company’s current assets as well as work that may be assigned to you by the Manager responsible for your primary assignment.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years Accounting experience in similar industry.
- Must have minimum of Second-class lower in Accountancy
- Must be technology savvy (and proficient in use of the Microsoft Excel and ERP)
- Must possess good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must have good business acumen, judgement and decision-making skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using role applied for & job location as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.