Full-time Sunvait Network Limited (SNL): Accountant, Payments Vacancy
Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
The Job : Accountant, Payment
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Sunvait Network Ltd accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Sunvait Network Ltd. As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports — and all this sounds like fun to you. Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support Sunvait Network Ltd’s business objectives.
- As an Accountant for Payments, you will demonstrate technical skills, an understanding of complex systems and establishing controls, and a proven ability to work in cross-functional teams. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to support and directly contribute to the Payment area’s growth.
- You will provide financial leadership and responsibility for all Payment-related accounting areas. You are enthusiastic with an ability to design new, and to enhance existing, processes. You will collaborate with Sales, Product, Engineering, Legal, Internal Audit, External Reporting, Technical Accounting and other Finance teams to manage financial risk, and develop and maintain scalable accounting processes to support new partnership arrangements and new products.
- Design and maintain effective internal control environment to ensure accuracy of financial accounts.
- Deliver accurate and timely financial statements for our regulated payments entities and Consumer Payments products.
- Identify potential areas of risk and document risk mitigation plans.
- Review and approve monthly journal entries and corresponding reconciliations.
- Prepare for, and assist with internal, SOX and external audits. Document processes, ensure performance of key controls, and obtain/provide support as necessary.
- CPA qualification.
- 6 years of experience at an accounting firm/public company.
- Experience in implementing process improvements and internal changes.
- Experience working with databases. Experience with SQL coding across standard commercial databases.
- Ability to develop appropriate levels of controls.
- Ability to understand complex systems.
- Ability to influence and interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with effective project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication and leadership skills.
How To Apply