Full-time Svelte Global Company Recruitment – Valve Technician
Svelte Global Company – Our client is a renowned company with operations in the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction, Trading and Industrial Maintenance sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Valve Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Valve Technician will be responsible for dismantling, repairing, assembling, and pressure testing valves in the workshop.
- S/He is responsible for removal and installation of valves onsite, must be able to record and document the work carried out on a daily basis.
- In addition, s/he will also provide any assistance to the service technicians in terms of transportation and accommodation.
- Dismantle, repair and assemble Valves, according to operational procedures sheets.
- Clean all equipment, dismantled components in a through and professional manner.
- Assist with preparing dismantling reports of the various valves handled.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Assist with preparing spares consumed reconciliation sheets.
- Carry out various pressure tests on different types of valves, using test rings or blind flanges as required.
- Assist with preparing assembly reports, and pressure test certificates.
- Work with Lead Technician/Supervisors and other team members to carry out pressure tests, complete overhauls or valve removal / installation and commissioning of various types of valves at workshop or customer sites either onshore or offshore.
- Minimum Degree, HND in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics or in similar field.
- 1-2 years relevant valve experience.
- Must be familiar with Visual inspection of valve components, various measuring tools like, Vernier
- Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, optical flatness test equipment and camera, computers.
- Knowledge in HSE.
- Basic E&I knowledge relevant to Flow serve control valves, various types of valve actuators, solenoids and Pilot valves.
- Certifications in HSE level II for workshop, BOSIET for field work and Basic rigger.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc….).
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
How To Apply