Full-time Systems Engineer at Cisco Nigeria
Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
The Job : Systems Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Id: 1261828
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Engineer – Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type: Professional
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Its a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs. Gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in a variety of vertical markets.
- In additional to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate’s interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory. Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory Perform technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
- Software and programmability as an area of specialization is mandatory.
How To Apply