Full-time Talent Director at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Media Company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the role of:
The Job : Talent Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- World class Chief Talent Development Officer who is ready to work throughout Africa.
- A leader and influencer with the ability to empower our leadership and grow our talent across the continent.
- Entrepreneurial in their thought process and be driven to get the job done.
- Significant related leadership experience.
- A good level of knowledge and understanding of the African Advertising industry, in its operational and financial aspects, would be a major advantage
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Leadership and influencing skills.
- Hardworking and unbeatable positive attitude.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision making.
- A University Degree in Related Field. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
- 10-15years in the media/advertising industry.
- Fluent in at least English and Portuguese.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Register&upload resume via apply online