Full-time Tek Experts: SharePoint Specialists Recruitment
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : SharePoint Specialists
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory? Do you have a strong Microsoft Office 365 experience? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
Due to expansion, we are hiring SharePoint Specialists to join our several Office 365 subject matter experts (SME) team and help upskill our support colleagues to solve complex support requests. As a SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management plus people development.
Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries from clients and their customers.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Meet with engineers weekly, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs, new implementations, and on team training, and new hire/selection
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications, develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
Skills and Competences
- Office 365 knowledge – Deep knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Extensive knowledge of Office – specifically as it relates to Skype for Business, mobile suites, and One Drive
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management – An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
In return, we offer you:
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2019.
How To Apply