Full-time Terragon Group: Sales Manager, Consumer Goods Vacancy
Nigerdock Nigeria Plc – FZE is West Africa’s Leading Industrial Corporation focused on Oil&Gas construction and major marine services including offshore and pressure vessel fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialised Oil and Gas and Maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterways of Lagos, with immediate access to the open seas.
The Job : Sales Manager, Consumer Goods
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Overall responsibility for strategic sales and partnerships within the FMCG sector.
- Acceleration Plan: Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results by operationalizing the Go To Market strategies on targeted revenue producing streams especially within the FMCG sector.
- Revenue Generation Process: Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- Business Development: Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Pipeline Management: In order to assure that profitable revenue targets will be achieved, the Digital Sales Manager- FMCGs’ will monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue with focus on FMCGs.
- Marketing: Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives that support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Functional Alignment: The Digital Sales Manager- FMCGs’ will work very closely with other sales managers to continually improve alignment of each vertical, to support the sales process, sales process tools, and business development of the FMCG vertical.
- Pricing Strategies: Advice on product prices, as reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Sales Performance: Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the FMCG market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible.
- Ability to leverage the horizontally of the business to drive additional sales targets
- Manage and further grow sales channels, through strategic sales techniques.
- First Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (4-5) years working experience, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- FMCG Sector Sales Experience and key relationships
- Market development expertise with deep analytical and business modelling skills.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A decent level of numeracy.
How To Apply