Full-time Terragon Group: Sales Manager, Financial Services Vacancy
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
The Job : Sales Manager, Financial Services
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Overall responsibility for strategic sales with focus on the financial sector.
- Acceleration Plan: Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results by operationalizing the Go To Market strategies on targeted revenue producing streams.
- Revenue Generation Process: Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream for the financial sector.
- Business Development: Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan for Financial Institutions.
- Pipeline Management: In order to assure that profitable revenue targets will be achieved, the Digital Sales Manager- FIs will monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue with more emphasis on the financial sector.
- Marketing: Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives that support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Functional Alignment: The Digital Sales Manager- FIs will work very closely with other sales managers to continually improve alignment of each vertical, to support the sales process, sales process tools, and business development of the Financial Institutions’ vertical
- Pricing Strategies: Advice on product prices, as reflects perceived market value to the extent that they generate the highest return.
- Sales Performance: Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible mainly from the financial sector.
- Ability to leverage the horizontally of the business to drive additional sales targets
- Manage and further grow sales channels, through strategic sales techniques.
- First Degree in a Business-related discipline
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is highly desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
- Minimum of four-five (4-5) years working experience, preferably within the Financial sector
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- Financial Institutions’ Sales Experience and key relationships
- Market development expertise with deep analytical and business modelling skills.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A decent level of numeracy.
How To Apply