Full-time Tetra Tech Company: Grants Assistant, Nigeria WATIH Recruitment
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With 16,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project life cycle.
The Job : Grants Assistant, Nigeria WATIH
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Grants Assistant will support the Lead Grants Manager and wider finance and administration in the design, development, and oversight of grants management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Manage a portfolio of program grants, provide administrative support to grantees, maintain grant records and prepare all modifications to resolve various application issues for grant funds;
- Prepare and maintain a database of grant records and prepare reports to maintain track of all grants activities.
- Communicate potential trouble spots to Grants team as necessary and suggest remediation;
- Prepare appropriate reports for all donors and ensure work within deadline and ensure compliance for all grants.
- Attend internal meetings with departments and external meetings with donors, as needed;
- Support Grants Unit in HQ and Field Offices with administrative tasks related to compliance, generating grant documents, and emailing grant agreements and grant checks;
- Work to enhance and improve grants management processes and increase efficiencies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or another relevant field;
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting operations of grant programs.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded grant management initiatives, or other donor-funded projects preferred;
- Ability to assess whether grantees provide appropriate leverage, including own resources and capital, outside equity, and lines of credit;
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and finance teams in the design, implementation, oversight and closeout of individual grants;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues;
- Experience working in West Africa. Nigeria experience preferred.
How To Apply