Full-time The American University of Nigeria: Deputy Director Education Management Information Systems Recruitment
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The Job : Deputy Director Education Management Information Systems
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Adamawa, Nigeria
- The Deputy Director for EMIS will lead the capacity development of key state staff in EMIS while ensuring that the project develops the systems and processes that the states can collect, analyze, report and utilize education data for planning and quality assurance purpose. Reports to the Chief of Party
- MSC in Mathematics/Statistics with 7 years EMIS experience or PhD in Mathematics/Statistics with 4 years EMIS experience
- 7 years’ Experience designing and conducting education census
- 5 years’ Experience in teaching
- Versatile in use of statistical software (to be tested)
- Superb ICT skills (to be tested)
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: [email protected]
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.