Full-time The American University of Nigeria: Deputy Director, Finance and Administration Recruitment
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The Job : Deputy Director, Finance and Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Adamawa, Nigeria
- The Deputy Director Finance and Administration will manage all aspects of the financial and administrative procedures of the project.
- S/he will be in charge of all financial reports and supports the CoP with ensuring compliance with financial and administrative matters of the project.
- S/he report to the Chief of Party
- BSc Accounting/Banking and Finance. A post graduate degree will be an advantage
- Certified Accountant
- 7 years’ Experience managing financial unit of USAID projects
- Grant management experience for USAID projects
- Experience in the use of financial accounting software (to be tested)
- Experience in project audits
- Experienced in managing finance and admin staff of projects
- Knowledge of USAID financial regulations
- Good trainer
- Accounting skills will be tested
- ICT skills will be tested
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: [email protected]
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.