Full-time The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM): ICT Specialist Recruitment
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting for a membership-based organisation in Lagos to fill the vacant position of below:
The Job : ICT Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to the Head Corporate Services, the successful candidate would be required to provide technical leadership, foresight and senior level ICT advice and information to meet needs and guide strategic and operational decision-making of the organization.
- Building on, implementing and communicating the organization ICT strategy, operational plan, policies, procedures, systems and tools, ensuring these are tailored and adapted to suit the realities and needs across all levels of the organization.
- Providing a secure and efficient network infrastructure to support organization software and systems.
- Recommend strategies, policies and procedures as they relate to IT systems and infrastructure by evaluating the outcomes, identifying problems, assessing trends and anticipating requirements.
- Work with appropriate staff/managers/fora on developing ICT strategy and annual operational plan, ensuring synergy with organization strategy and direction.
- Ensure that an adequate plan for disaster recovery and carrying out back-ups of the organization’s data is maintained and has been effectively implemented;
- Management and support of the organization telephone system (including deployment and support of VoIP and unified telecommunications solutions across multiple/international locations where required)
- Ensure the efficient, secure and effective operation and performance of the organization network across all locations;
- Provide technical guidance and updates to other staff as required.
- Lead the negotiation and delivery of Service Level Agreements with external service providers and ensuring that SLAs are achieved to a high standard, taking corrective action in line with agreed strategies and plans
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any relevant discipline; Relevant IT Management, Enterprise and Security Certification
Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
We are an engaging organization with awesome colleagues, challenging work and inspiring projects. We value our employees and the role comes with an attractive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
How To Apply