Full-time The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM): Learning Program Design Specialist Recruitment
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting for a membership-based organisation in Lagos to fill the vacant position of below:
The Job : Learning Program Design Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to Head, Learning and Consulting, the successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring that all learning program deliveries are in line with the professional’s need, training guidelines and competency levels.
- Develops, formats and edits training content and eLearning tutorials in accordance with contractual requirements, established quality and timeline standards, and at the direction of clients and provider trainers.
- Reviews existing training materials for the purpose of modifying, revising and/or rewriting by staying up-to-date on HR industry L&D standards and continues developing skills for project management, performance assessment and adult learning.
- Lead and manage projects to improve learning lifecycle operations.
- Reviews final product for physical presentation and intelligibility to ensure quality.
- Develop and drive framework in order to scope new programs.
- Do regular analysis and planning for our learning programs data to determine best practices.
- Oversee the effective delivery of trainings and monitoring of evaluation outcomes, ensuring the delivery of qualitative solutions
- Adequate management of all clients during the business year including feedback management, evaluation of training effectiveness, measurement on Return on Investment (ROI) and maintain a cutting edge.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management/HR or in any related discipline.
Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
Remuneration: We are an engaging organization with awesome colleagues, challenging work and inspiring projects. We value our employees and the role comes with an attractive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
How To Apply