Full-time The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM): Research Analyst Recruitment
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting for a membership-based organisation in Lagos to fill the vacant position of below:
The Job : Research Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to Team Lead Research, the successful candidate would be required to support the research team with identifying, analysing opportunities and providing support in data gathering and conducting research.
- Design high-quality research studies, evaluation projects, and reports.
- Plan a strategy for accessing and analyzing the data and for displaying the results.
- Research, analyze and present data, prepare information for delivery to a range of audiences in varying formats e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, booklets, web-based applications.
- Support the administration of wide range of research projects alongside the research team, employing a range of different research methodologies.
- Summarize, compute, analyze, and graph the data, including the use of appropriate descriptive and inferential statistical procedures.
- Conduct comparative analysis of data such as: Descriptive of results from those of earlier time periods; Compare the results among demographic subsets of the information; Compare a sample of results to similar results of other agencies’ or organizations’ reports.
- Estimate the impact and value of the information on achieving the mission and provide feedback on improvement areas as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in Business management/administration, marketing or related discipline, ACIPM or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 – 3 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organisation
We are an engaging organization with awesome colleagues, challenging work and inspiring projects. We value our employees and the role comes with an attractive compensation, benefits and a great work environment.
How To Apply