Full-time The Dangote Group: Maintenance Manager Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Maintenance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Responsible for developing and implementing a risk-based maintenance strategy to meet business safety environmental, financial and operational objectives of the plant at minimum cost.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products
- Minimize plant down-time by developing and implementing effective breakdown management strategy
- Plan and implement plant improvement and expansion
- Prepare report analyse data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure availability reliability and efficiency of equipment
- Coordinate teams of supervisors and technicians to ensure machines/plant are in working order
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Assess the cost and value of overhauling or upgrading to the cost of replacement.
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5+ years’ experience in maintenance management role
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematica.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Member of The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) is an advantage.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational. prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Electrical, plumbing, welding, carpentry skills
- Proficiency in SAP.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: [email protected]