Full-time The Dangote Group: Research and Development Manager Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Research and Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
- Responsible for designing and developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing products according to NASCON product roadmap
- Develop strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation as well as contribute to sustainability of the business.
- Responsible for developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing product
- Maximize product profitability and improve product performance –
- Assure competitiveness and innovation of products and processes from a technological and design standpoint
- Comply with relevant and required regulations/norms/standards
- Work closely with product managers to assure customer focus and target costing; co-develops product roadmaps
- Coordinate with product development managers in defining the right allocation of the resources
- Conduct market surveys and analyze the report
- Deploy strategies in testing and assessing product’s acceptability
- Keeps abreast of current trends, practices, development and regulatory changes which would impact product or formulation.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in, Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ cognate experience in Research & Development within the food industry.
- Experience with retail or food science manufacturer.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in working directly with manufacturing facilities.
- Relevant professional certification in Food Science is an advantage too.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Time management – priority setting
- Project management skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating
- Problem solving & analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office suite applications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: [email protected]