Full-time The Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS): OVC Program Officer Recruitment
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS), is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization registered in 2007 with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. HIFASS is also committed to enhancing the quality of lives of the vulnerable population including women, children and disabled persons in Nigeria. We provide local driven solutions to advance better development outcome in health, education and other social services.
HIFASS in partnership with other development organizations implement a donor-funded community Orphans & Vulnerable Children (OVC) and Pediatric ART Saturation Support programs in Cross River, Akwa lbom, Adamawa & Kano States.
The Job : OVC Program Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Calabar-Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Kano & Adamawa, Nigeria
- S/he will work with the OVC Program Advisor to support the implement of high quality care and support activities for orphans and vulnerable children.
- S/he will support and develop detailed annual work-plan for OVC Care and support and participate in evaluations and assessments.
- S/he will support collaborative solutions and family centered approaches.
- S/he is expected to strategically support and coordinate stakeholders’ response to OVC
- Degree in Education, Social Sciences or Social Works
- At least five (3) years hand-on relevant experience
- Knowledge and practical skills in OVC care and support
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of pediatric home-based care, gender, stigma and discrimination.
- Ability to communicate in any of the local languages will bean added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to the “Human Resources Manager” in only one attachment (PDF Format) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of the-position and choice of location as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates