Full-time Trade Activation Manager at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job :
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- To achieve its goals by building, maintaining and sustaining strong trade presence of all company’s product, excellent customer relationship, communicate the company’s product offerings and stimulate high sales volume of all the company’s product.
- Lead and set the trade marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands.
- Responsible for all Marketing Activities across categories in the region with focus on planning and implementation of visibility Merchandising, Consumer promotions and events-based market needs.
- Lead and oversee short and long lead Trade Marketing project, promotional material.
- Plan and implement various promotional formats and other marketing activities at on and off premises across the region.
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines.
- Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive brilliant execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with customers in line with global best practice.
- Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best in class quality and cost effectiveness.
- Accountable for trade activation budget and ensures that all spend are in line with plan and approved guidelines.
- B.Sc degree or M.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant degree is preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in Sales & Distribution role
- 3+ years’ managerial experience in Sales & Distribution role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- A strong track record in Sales and Trade activation at a management level with experience in at least two areas of Sales including field sales.
- Proven experience in Seasoning or related product trade activation and daily consumer goods activation.
- Ability to manage or lead people, result oriented and able to deliver through cross functional teams.
- Strategic planning, Strategic designing and implementation skills.
- Strong project management skills, commercial and financial capability or acumen.
- Must possess a high level of computer literacy with previous experience working with other parts of sales and other functions particularly sales, Marketing and Finance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: [email protected]
Register&upload resume via apply online