Full-time Trade Marketing Manager – West at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
The Job : Trade Marketing Manager – West
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
What you will do:
- Channel & Business Performance: Routinely analyse customer and channel performance in order to identify, understand, and address performance gaps and incremental growth probe opportunities in order to deliver the business financial objectives.
- Competitive Intelligence: Regularly undertake store audits across the trade to explore, identify, and report on category, trade, shopper, POP and competitor activities and trends and leverage these in the identification and response to growth issues and opportunities in your customers.
- Price Optimisation: Monitor on and off pricing levels of KC and competitor lines relative to the company mandate and category price index models.
- Annual Business Planning: Work with NCMs and other CCMs to identify and prioritise go to market opportunities to support the BOPs, and to develop these into the Channel Operating Plans and ultimately cascade them into the Customer Business Plans.
- Go to Market Excellence: Work with Customer Managers and Distributors to drive store cluster level compliance of ranging and merchandising guidelines, impactful go to Market activities in support of plans and gap fill initiatives – maximising speed to market, trade participation, impactful brand visibility, shopper engagement and conversion.
- Trade Spend: Critically review and provide recommendations to maximise the ROI on trade spend to activate brands, stimulate sales volumes, and optimise the investment made in either trading terms or other spend.
- Trade Credentials: Lead JVC programmes across assigned customers in line with Customer Business Plans to secure trade support of K-C ranging, space, stock pressure and Go to Market proposals to transform the shopper experience and drive category and brand performance.
- Business Processes: Build effective collaborative working relationships and procedures with customer management, distributors and customers in order to drive incremental category, customer and brand growth.
You must have:
- At least 3 years work experience preferably, working in an experiential activation agency in project management or Trade/Category marketing.
- Experience in general trade / modern trade and wholesale including knowledge of diverse regions & markets in Nigeria.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in working with data sources.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Replacement for the role is critical
How To Apply