Full-time Transsnet Financial: Marketing Manager Vacancy
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
The Job : Marketing Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial marketing manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Nigeria. You will build and execute marketing campaigns for a number of products and services and be responsible for our local brand and acquisition strategy.
- This is an opportunity to join an early stage team to launch a new business. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced startup environment where they are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will take charge of our local marketing activities, conduct market and customer research, execute integrated campaigns and build brand partnership initiatives.
- Plan, prioritise and execute marketing activities in line with company brand positioning and growth targets.
- Develop, execute and measure performance of marketing activities. This includes ATL, BTL, PR, social media, email and partnerships.
- Conduct customer research through focus groups, interviews and human centered design processes.
- Monitor marketing expenses and prepare and maintain projections and budgets in collaboration with management.
- Present performance reports on local marketing activities and KPIs to the company.
- Maintain relationships with and coordinate internal and external stakeholders, freelancers and agencies as necessary.
- Hire and supervise a team of marketing associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top university, additional marketing-specific qualifications and training a plus
- 2-5 years of relevant experience either in-house or agency side, team management experience preferred
- Proven background of executing successful campaigns in the Nigerian market
- Specialised expertise in one or more of the following: social media, media planning, PR, BTL, business development
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You’re results driven. Once you’re given a goal, you won’t stop until you’ve figured out how to make it happen.
- Move fast: You must be able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Great communicator: You are a bridge builder and influencer who is able to get buy in from other stakeholders for your ideas. You are comfortable collaborating with a cross-cultural team across multiple timezones.
- Creative: You are creative and able to think outside the box. You have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with proven background of executing successful campaigns in the Nigerian market.
- Data driven: You make decisions based on data and have strong quantitative skills to run analysis and produce dashboards and reports.
How To Apply