Full-time TVC Communications Recruitment- Advert Sales Representative
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Advert Sales Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for selling TVC Communications brands (TVC, TVC News and Maxfm) directly to brands and advertisers across all sectors in the economy and making tactical sponsorship sales pitching’s to corporate communications/media manager.
- Monitor weekly competitive activity on: ONTV, Channels, Digital OOH and Business Day, and being able to convert active advertisers/brands on these mediums to invest/spend and advertise on TVC Communications brands (TVC, TVC News and Max FM).
- Own and manage specific industry categories with creation of partner pitches with TVC communications brands (TVC, TVC News and Maxfm).
- Research developed and present compelling and customized sales proposals and pitches.
- Develop prospective clients and increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Naturally hard working and inquisitive, with a passion and drive to overachieve.
- Meet the CMO’s from each of the Top TV and radio advertisers and present an annual partnership/sponsorship proposal to each.
- Achieve 100% of monthly direct revenue forecast/target which will be agreed upon.
- Accuracy in monthly revenue forecast vis-à-vis monthly revenue target with no more than 10% variation from the monthly planned revenue target.
- Be abreast of Industry news by attending MIPAN events and be aware of any client’s movement of accounts between media houses.
- Marketing skill
- Sales skill
- Negotiation skill
- Presentation skill
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Service Oriented
- Social Perceptiveness
- Analytical skill.
30th March, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.