Full-time Unified Payment Services Limited: Head, Collections Recruitment
UP® otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
At UP, we PRIDE ourselves in our mission statement of Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Dependability, and Execution. Incorporated as SmartCard Nigeria Plc, our Company was later known as ValuCard Nigeria Plc prior to becoming UP or Unified Payments following the decommissioning of our domestic-only payment or card scheme and transformation to scheme-neutral and option-neutral PayFinTech company with ownership of different technologies.
In demonstration of our cross-enterprise alliances and capabilities, UP® is the first and only non-bank entity in Nigeria that is Principal Member or Licensed Acquirer of all of American Express, Mastercard, PayAttitude, UnionPay, and Visa.
The Job : Head, Collections
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the Profit and Loss of the Collections department
- Ensures continuous growth of Unified Payments market share in the collections space with focus on Ministry, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), educational institutions and large corporate organizations
- Develop innovative solutions tailored towards collections to enhance Unified Payments leadership position in the collections business
- Project Implementation and Execution
- Responsible for the day to day running of the department
- Develop innovative solutions and products tailored to specific needs of the markets
- Manage and deepen existing relationship with clients as to increase the share of wallets of the clients.
- Monitor and ensure all projects initiated internally and externally are completed to specification and within the set time frame.
- Ensure staff appraisals, team meetings, and personal development programs are in place for the team.
- Ensure that departmental based costs are kept in line with budget
- Preparing monthly report showing the various income lines which is presented to management.
- Carry out HR related duties at the departmental level
- Budget planning and management
First university degree in Social Sciences or Arts.
7-10 years work experience
Relevant experience in managing public sector accounts/relationship
How To Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]