Full-time Unified Payment Services Limited: Relationship Management Officer Recruitment
UP® otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
At UP, we PRIDE ourselves in our mission statement of Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Dependability, and Execution. Incorporated as SmartCard Nigeria Plc, our Company was later known as ValuCard Nigeria Plc prior to becoming UP or Unified Payments following the decommissioning of our domestic-only payment or card scheme and transformation to scheme-neutral and option-neutral PayFinTech company with ownership of different technologies.
In demonstration of our cross-enterprise alliances and capabilities, UP® is the first and only non-bank entity in Nigeria that is Principal Member or Licensed Acquirer of all of American Express, Mastercard, PayAttitude, UnionPay, and Visa.
The Job : Relationship Management Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Collation of tasks from internal and external Call Notes/Meetings
- Follow up to deliver on commitments made to clients at meetings, using Call Notes as a guide
- Ensure timely resolution of clients’ complaints/requests
- Ensuring that no receivable stays beyond 60 days with client
- Trending banks’ Reporting needs and proactively ensuring that banks subsequently get such reports without prompting
- Preparation of Request for Implementation (RFIs), Project Request Forms (PRFs) and Project Definition Documents (PDDs)
- Follow up to get sign offs on PRFs, RFIs and PDDs internally
- Collation, updating, tracking and preparation of clients’ birthdays and yuletide gift items
- Delivery of birthday and Yuletide Gifts to clients
University Education: First Degree (2:2) or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or any other Discipline with Quantitative bias
Others: Professional Qualifications – added advantage
Experience: 2-3 years
How To Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]