Full-time Unified Payment Services Limited: Service Recovery Analyst Recruitment
UP® otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
At UP, we PRIDE ourselves in our mission statement of Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Dependability, and Execution. Incorporated as SmartCard Nigeria Plc, our Company was later known as ValuCard Nigeria Plc prior to becoming UP or Unified Payments following the decommissioning of our domestic-only payment or card scheme and transformation to scheme-neutral and option-neutral PayFinTech company with ownership of different technologies.
In demonstration of our cross-enterprise alliances and capabilities, UP® is the first and only non-bank entity in Nigeria that is Principal Member or Licensed Acquirer of all of American Express, Mastercard, PayAttitude, UnionPay, and Visa.
The Job : Service Recovery Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Merchant report/settlement report request (Banks and Merchant).
- Reconciliation complaints from merchant and banks.
- Merchant deposit bank report reconciliations
- POS Settlement
- Confirm settlement of ATM settlement.
- Resolves issues raised from charge-back/reversals
- Reconcile all report discrepancies based on ATM settlement reports.
- Adhoc request for issuing report
- Change request on account to cards
- Urgent blocking of stolen cards
- Upload of transactions on DMS
- Confirmation scheme settlement
- Support on MIGS transaction settlement
- Support on scheme settlement files.
OND Computer Science/Statistics or Technology related courses.
How To Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]