Full-time Union Bank of Nigeria Plc: Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management Recruitment
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, established in 1917, is a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Lead the development, maintenance and adjustment of credit policies and fraud prevention activities and ensure loss plan targets are met.
- Drive the development of high performance retail credit risk analysts.
- Ensure operational execution of the credit policies and fraud prevention activities through efficient liaison with IT and the Retail Loan Factory.
- Support the development of collection strategies (through analytics – but not manage the execution)
- Ensure that risk strategy is constantly aligned with business plan
- Support Retail & SME product managers and business in the development of credit products as well as monitoring of loan volume and approval rates.
- Champion the Retail Credit Committee meetings coordinate activities of the committee secretariat.
- Define & track credit product Pre-NPL and NPL triggers to moderate portfolio risk.
- Maintain working interaction with the Decision Science (Modelling) manager for benchmark score determination, portfolio analytics and scorecard improvement.
- Ensure enhanced underwriting standards at the Retail Loan Factory by monitoring post-disbursement and adherence to product terms & conditions (including regulatory) of retail/SME loans.
- Ensure frequent Training and acculturation of product and enhanced underwriting standards at the loan factory.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply