Full-time United Geophysical Nigeria Limited: Experienced Seismic Surveyor Recruitment
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Experienced Seismic Surveyor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second-Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying
- Minimum of 3 years field experience in GP seismic processing static & real time mode and 3D geophysical survey.
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of survey instruments.
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]