Full-time University Librarian Recruitment at Paul University
Paul University, Awka, Anambra State, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : University Librarian
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Awka, Anambra, Nigeria
- The Governing Council Paul University Awka hereby announces that the position of University Librarian is vacant
- The Governing Council therefore invites suitably qualified candidates with relevant experience to apply.
- The University Librarian is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University Library and the Coordination of all Library Services in the University and its Campuses, Faculties and Departments as well as Institutes.
- Candidates for the Post of University Librarian are to possess good honours Degrees, Master’s and Doctorate Degrees in Library Science or Library and Information Science from recognized Universities.
- The University Librarian should have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification experience in the University System or other related establishments.
- The possession of Chartered Membership of the Nigerian Library Association will be an advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service for the University Librarian are on the terms and emoluments applicable as may be determined by the Governing Council of the University.
Application Closing Date
3:00 pm, 8th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must submit 30 copies of their Application along with 30 copies of the candidate’s CV which shall contain the following:
- Full name (Surnames in capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Home Town
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Nationality (If not a Nigerian)
- Educational Qualifications (with dates, schools, institutions and Universities attended)
- Home Church Address and Diocese
- Residential Address
- Positions held with dates
- Prizes and Awards if any
- Names and addresses of three persons who will act as referees and who the candidates shall contact to forward direct to the Vice Chancellor, a confidential report on them.
Completed Applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes boldly marked “Post of University Librarian, Paul University” at the top left hand corner of the sealed envelopes and sent to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Awka, Anambra State.
Note: Application not received by 3:00pm on the deadline shall be declared void.