Full-time VAM Systems-UAE: DevOps System Administrator Recruitment
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions below:
The Job : DevOps System Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of local and cloud infrastructure. Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation of the systems architecture.
Duties & Responsibilities / Deliverables
- The first responsible of the high availability of the cloud platforms
- Develop and maintain the cloud and in-premise infrastructures
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- DNS management
- Containerization development and management (Docker)
- Versions Control and Releases management
- Backup Solutions (in-premises and Cloud)
- Amazon Cloud Computing (EC2, ECS, S3, ELB, Lambda, RDS, SNS, SQS, …)
- Databases Administration
- Web servers (IIS, Nginx, Apache) on Linux and Windows
- Continuous integration management
- Improve time to market developing automated build and deployment.
- Development of deployments script automation
- Maintain the local and cloud networks and systems monitoring and security. (Load Balancer,
- Firewall, Amazon group security…)
- Manage contracts with Hosting and Hardware providers
- Ensure continuous Monitoring, Security Audit and Packages updates of local and cloud platforms
- Assisting the IT Team with the Dev, Test, Staging, and Production environments
- Managing the Disaster recovery process, systems and simulations
- Maintain the System and Network administration documentations
- Auto-driving the R&D to continuously improve the cloud and local infrastructures.
Education Requirement/ Area of Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in Computer Science
Skill set required:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in DevOps System Administrator
- Experience working in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Expertise in AWS technologies
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of operating systems
- Solid knowledge of scripting languages
- Solid knowledge of Databases
- Solid knowledge of Network Administration
- Solid Knowledge of Ansible and/or Chef server and/or puppet.
Behaviours or Personal Competencies required for job:
- Excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
- Communication skills, receiving and sending clear messages.
- Smart professional appearance.
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Willingness to take/share responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work.
- Willingness to share knowledge in order to assist and mentor colleagues to develop and enhance their skills.
Terms and Conditions
- Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
- The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their latest Resume in MS Word format at the earliest to: [email protected]
For Enquiry, please call: +91 (0)476 2684924.