Full-time VeritasVision Social Initiative: Customer Success Executive Recruitment
Veritas Vision International(www.veritasvision.org) is a social enterprise headquartered in the Netherlands with a vision for a healthy, self-sufficient, equitable and sustainable world. We bring premium quality life-changing products such as adjustable focus glasses, solar lamps with USB phone charger, and modern biomass cookstoves straight to the doorsteps of families and communities that need them the most to help them save their hard-earned money and time, improve their health, and the general qualities of their lives.
We educate families about the benefits of these alternative sustainable solutions and provide flexible installment payment plans to make our products affordable. We also offer after-sales services; all our products have a minimum one-year clear and simple warranty.
The Job : Customer Success Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Our customers are central to our business and we’re looking for a customer success and communications superstar (preferably female) who can own the entire after-sales customer relationship, including onboarding, ongoing retention and upselling.
- Through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls, SMS conversations, or visits to new customers, you’ll build strong relationships by ensuring they are satisfied with the services they receive and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction to promote retention and loyalty that lengthens the lifecycle of customers.
- You’ll be the second point of contact for all of our customers (after our Visioneers), acting as the friendly face of our business and shepherding them to the right team to solve their problem.
- You will also maintain office operations by receiving and distributing communications and maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- Handling incoming calls and other lines of communication.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Maintaining supply inventory and office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Managing company communications and social media accounts.
- Ensure prompt and proper documentation of customer payment information into various company sales / operations applications.
- Establish customer support practices by creating policies, procedures and standards that optimize the customer experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Passion for Social work – a natural motivation to solve problems in society.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Degree.
- Applicant MUST live in Alimosho LGA, preferably Egbeda and environ.
- Experience as a customer service representative or in related field (0-2yrs).
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Typing, Administrative, and Documentation Skills.
- Meeting and Event Planning, Dependability, and Attention to Detail.
- Why You Should Work for Us (Our Culture):
- We have a passion for Social Work: a natural motivation to solve societal problems.
- We deliver Memorable Experiences and Services to our customers and stakeholders always.
- We build honest and mutually beneficial relationships through communication with our customers and stakeholders.
- We always create a fun, positive team and family spirit.
- We are entrepreneurial, autonomous, creative, and Innovative.
- We believe in Self-sufficiency and Sustainable Development: Local Problems, Local Solutions.
- Our solutions are premium-quality, pragmatic, and sustainable.
- We believe in transparency, inclusion, equality, and leadership at all levels.
- We have a clear path for employee growth and learning.
Our Application Procedure
- Step 1: Click on the link above to fill our “Application Form”
- Stage 2: Face to Face Interview
- Stage 3: Two Weeks Pre-hire Challenge
- Stage 4: Offer Letter and Company Onboarding.
How To Apply