Full-time VINCI Construction: Project Service manager Recruitment
Entrepose Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited (51% Shoreline, 49% Entrepose) is a leading construction company in Nigeria specializing in EPC Projects in the Oil and Gas Sectors.
With over 35 years of experience in Nigeria, DBN has participated in the execution of major Oil & Gas EPC Projects all over the country, from the Niger Delta Region of the South to the Kaduna Refinery up in the North. DBN’s core competencies include a vast range of engineering and construction capabilities that cater to the diverse needs of its projects and clients in Nigeria. We deliver world-class services to some of the largest and most respected companies in the Oil & Gas industries, striving at all times to add value to the activities of our customers and partners.
The Job : Project Service manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Direct all project reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) in co-ordination with internal / external requirements.
- Promote the development project services team, identifying areas of improvement and additional resourcing requirements.
- Review the team structure and personnel, identify, qualify and recruit staff positions as necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified with a BSc in Business Administration and or Oil and Gas Engineering
- Bias towards both contract management and project controls
- Extensive experience in all project execution phases.
- Moderate experience as a Business Manager or Project Support Management.
- Prior oil and gas EPC/Construction experience in offshore / onshore projects preferred.(15 years min)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill sets
- Leadership and demonstrated accountability for the work produced by the project services team.
- Demonstrates a support approach to the project managers and the business
- Able to provide support in situations, to resolve issues and matters of conflict that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility.
- The ability to encourage collaboration.
- Work as the leader of a dynamic team environment that has tight deadlines, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as an essential skill set.
How To Apply