Full-time Visa Incorporated: Business Development Analyst Recruitment
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
The Job : Business Development Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This position reporting to the Head of Sales will be responsible for operational management of all aspects of the sales organization.
- This role will provide overall support towards the growth of Visa products and services across the region by ensuring that client requests,business analysis, cyclic reporting, and day to day operations of the business are executed in a seamless and timely manner.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
To support with the following:
- Support the operational onboarding and project initiation process for clients and non-traditional partners
- Analyze, review, and track all documentation requests to ensure appropriateness and timely fulfillment; ensure clear communications;
- Develop new, innovative and efficient operational processes to accelerate growth of the business
- Support to monitor the Key Performance Indicators of client by product, making analysis of feedback and planning new alternatives / possibilities of business;
- Support implementation plans for new projects along with Products, Marketing, Finance, Operations and other Teams, making analysis of viability, in order to offer the best way to leverage the business of VISA and Clients
- Gathering and analyzing of available Visa solutions for the targeted teams and products of each client.
- Own and manage Sales Reporting Platform
- Presentations’ development and client meetings’ organization;
- Planning implementation of management tools with various initiatives by clients
- Be the main point of contact for business related client enquiries across the region
- Report status and metrics weekly to management.
- Bachelors Degree / MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of experience preferable including sales and/or customer relationship in the payments industry;
- English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Emphasis in customer-facing roles;
- Very analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a ¨peer¨ with the sales
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with cross-functional VISA and client areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply