Full-time Visa Incorporated: Director – Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA Recruitment
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Director – Visa Consulting & Analytics SSA
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Visa Consulting Director, based in Lagos, will deliver consulting support and projects to VISA’s key clients across Sub-Saharan Africa markets, with a specific focus on West Africa
- The main objective of the role is to help deepen client relationships, identify and define digital strategies, optimize client performance by helping them implement campaigns and strategies recommended by Visa in the areas of customer lifecycle management and new product development and launches.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Using VISA and external data to analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s key clients
- In coordination with Country Managers and Account Executives, develop plans for consulting activity securing funds from partnership agreements to support Consulting projects where such agreements exist
- Develop project pitches and secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as “re-engagements opportunities” via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required. Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services and meet client’s business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants’ supervision and project delivery). Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus
- Work on client site to design and project manage the implementation of marketing campaigns, value propositions, digital, prepaid & credit products
- Develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions
- Where appropriate, deliver and manage a network of external Consultants for projects that require external support and:
- Maintain excellent liaison and supervision of external consultants’ deliveries
- Assist in selecting, recruiting, inducting and training external consulting firms
- Work with other teams and external consultants to develop new and improved tools and techniques for future consulting activities
- Manage the VISA Consulting budget and resources to perform all required duties for Nigeria.
- Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- At least 12 years of solid experience in the following areas: value proposition design, digital transformation experience, product development and launch, portfolio and P&L management .
- Experience should be gained within a top-tier bank or the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client contact and presentation skills. Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across SSA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply