Full-time Viva Cinemas: Procurement and Inventory Supervisor Recruitment
Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group, The Persianas Group has grown significantly since being founded in 1990 and established a proven capability to initiate, secure, construct, deliver and manage real estate developments across Nigeria.
We have unique expertise and a leading profile in the retail sector, notably The Palms shopping malls with a subsidiary of Viva Cinemas Palms and other six cinemas across states of Nigeria, and are also active in the residential and commercial real estate development and management sectors. a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Retail Sectors, Residential, Commercial, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres
The Job : Procurement and Inventory Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Procurement and Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing and streamlining the ordering, receiving, and inventory management side of cinema
- He/ she will oversee the procurement and inventory levels of cinema concession stock items. He will lead a team of stock controllers in all locations in all responsibilities including
- inventory levels in all locations, stock requests, vendor analysis, cost price management, daily deliveries, and establishment of procurement best practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and
- forecasting techniques.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role or 3+ years progressive experience in Logistics & Supply Chain Optimization
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Hands on at Sourcing and Supplier Relations
- Excellent record keeping and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data: must be able to calculate end of month value of inventory, receivables and.
- Ability to generate purchase orders
- Ability to calculate yield per head, shrinkage, bad and damages.
How To Apply
Kindly send all applications to [email protected]mas.com with the job title as the subject.