Full-time Vodacom Nigeria: Human Resource Officer Vacancy
At Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Job :Human Resource Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Senior Manager: Human Resources
- Key roles / Qualification
The Job holder is responsible for HR support services, 1st level recruitment and Selection, HR Communication, Employee relations management, HR Metrics and Analytics and Other Generalist functions.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 0-2 years post NYSC experience preferably in the telecoms industry
- The Job holder must have deep knowledge of Nigeria labour relations, HR Metrics and Analysis and Graphics design.
- Support in End to End resourcing cycle while ensuring the preferred candidate is hired
- Proactively onboard selected candidates and ensure they are easily integrated into the system.
- Generate report on recruitment process periodically
- Support in administering background checks to employees prior to confirmation
- Provide feedback to candidates within the stipulated process turnaround time.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Visually report and analyze employee data using tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Excel etc.
- Help collate, analyze and interpret data relating to Employee information, recruitment, Fleet management and Employee wellbeing.
Graphics, Video and HR IT support:
- Provide Graphic designs for HR materials
- Edit and create Videos that aid information dissemination.
- Graphically Design HR Communication materials e.g Birthday cards, newsletters etc
- Support in drafting and compiling HR Presentations
- Support in Liaising with the HMO providers
- Collate and administer the forms used to register employees and their family for the Company’s medical scheme
- Ensure all documents are filed and properly maintained
- Control canteen facilities
- Support in Welfare matters –End of the Year Party,
- Reward & Recognition.
- Maintain HRIS system and compile reports from the database
Maintain confidential records of employees
- Support in coordinating the company’s Internal Bidding process.
- Coordinate the company’s front office function
Perform other related duties as may be assigned occasionally by the Line Manager.
- Strategic Human Resources
- Nigeria Labour Law
- Talent Management
- Employee and Labour relations
- HR Metric and Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Resourcing Model
- Interpersonal skill
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Graphic design skill
- Employee relations skill
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Career Advisement
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you if you qualify.