Full-time Vodstra Limited: Head of Operation (Haulage) Recruitment
Vodstra Limited – Our client with more than 500 luxury bus fleets across the country and west coast requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Head of Operation (Haulage)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management
- Ensure that business processes and operations are improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited.
- Ensure that all trucks are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Liaise with the Clients for Profitable business, routes and reduced downtime
- Ensure that world-class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the subsidiary, especially for the drivers, mechanics and key roles in our operations
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- A B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or transport-related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 10 years post qualification experience in the Logistics Industry with 5 Years in Executive management position
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Must have worked in the capacity of Head of operations in any third-party haulage company attach to breweries in Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title and State of residence as the mail subject.