Full-time WACOT Limited: Manager- Quality Management System Recruitment
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group, and we are well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. Our team is committed to developing highly rewarding careers while contributing to our communities.
The Job : Manager- Quality Management System
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We seek a QMS Manager who will be centrally responsible for Implementation of Quality Systems & QA in procurement, warehousing, processing, logistics & customer services related to Agro Inputs, Agro chemicals & Agro commodities in WACOT Ltd.
Reporting Line: Chief Quality Officer, TGI Group
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate between Central Quality and WACOT functions to standardize & sustain the quality & Food safety systems.
- Risk identification, assessment & escalation & coordinate mitigations with users.
- Supervise the QC programs in-place for procurement of Agro commodities
- Supervise Good hygiene practices in Processing plants, Warehouses in WACOT supply chain through periodic inspections & drive continual improvement.
- Supervise daily Quality trends from Manufacturing & handling deviations
- Carry out Food Safety System internal audit program under supervision of central quality aiming to continual Improvement & no surprises in external audits.
- Coordinate & Maintain food safety systems data (MIS Data) for periodic reporting to CQ.
- Coordinate periodic review of Quality & Food Safety Systems.
- Coordination of ISO training program plan & execution by central quality.
- Coordinate with central Quality for document control of ISO systems.
- Coordinate external audit preparation and maintain related documentation.
- Support site preparations for MANCAP inspections
- Cross check site Food safety processes aiming to be prepared for un-announced external audits.
- Maintain CAPA tracker for all means of improvement in food safety.
Education & Skills:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Agricultural Science.
- Minimum of 7 Years’ experience in Agricultural industry
- Knowledge / Certifications in QMS & Food Safety systems
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Knowledge on quality and food safety systems.
- Proficiency in MS office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Quality Assurance & Production functions related to processing of agricultural commodities
- Quality matters related to agricultural commodities procurement & exports
- Manufacturing Processes related to agro commodities
- Hands-on experience in QA Labs & test methods
- Experience in conducting Quality Audits
How To Apply