Full-time Warehouse Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
The Job : Warehouse Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Keep records of items received, issued or transferred to other locations using.
- Issuing of tools to engineers
- Proper Handling and Storage of goods in Warehouse
- Prepare and execute stock counts including stock corrections/bookings in the ERP system
- Proper documentation of stock inventory and returns
- Maintain record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish control
- Ensure process quality in Warehouse operations
- recording of tools returned by engineers
- Any other duties assigned by the Warehouse manager.
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience as technician/engineer will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of engineering tools will be an added advantage.
- Strong Numeric skill
- Problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail